Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Incoming many posts!!!!

Sup everyone, Long time no see!!!well...I haven't update my blogs many weeks :( because I ....FORGOT!!! >.< anyways..I told steven I will make a post about my Cat last week. Ok, here is some info about my cat..Me and my friend bought her about 2 weeks ago from Marketmall..She is a black cat. the seller told us she's from France( I forgot:P)..If u go to Marketmall. there is a pet shop called Petland..at the entrance of that shop.. u can see some black kitties..that's the same kind cat as our cat. Ok..there are some differences between our cat and normal cat..first of all...our cat has white eyebrow..and a long tail..her tail looks like a big brush..lol..I will post her pic later

6 comments:

Steven said...

You are so fortunate that you are still able to nurture a cat. I just want to make a living now. That is the difference between you and me. Good luck, my friend.

Yichen said...

Oh, a new writing! I also want to buy a cat beacsue it is very lovely animal.

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, you have a French cat! You'll have to teach it how to speak English and Chinese :-)

SabRina said...

when you put someone's cat pic in blog??!!!

I hope i can see it!!!

Kenneth said...

ha.. i would love to have a cat as well.. I just worry about the expense will cost me a lot.. how much is it .. and will you post some picture about your cat??

Alif said...

Wow! you have a great cat. Are you teaching him/her how to talk? Black in color with white eye-brew. Everything sounds special.