Friday, March 2, 2007

Mid-term reading test..>.<


SOME OF MY FRIENDS WERE CRYING AFTER THE TEST.:x..yesterday we had reading midterm test, many people did't do well in that test. some of them made a big mistake..that is " OMG!!!I DIDN'T SEE THE LAST WRITING PART..I ONLY WROTE ONE OF THEM. " >.<. I was very sorry to hear that..they are so unlucky and they lost 10 point which was 20% of the marks ( thx god.. I done both of them..)..don't worry my friends..thats not the end of the world, be careful next time. this kind of mistake is stupid..don't let it happened again ( I think both of my frineds won't.:) GO OVER ALL THE QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU START WRITING YOUR TEST!! ok, today we still have listening test roday...it will be very hard ( depends)..so..GOOD LUCK everyone. relax and be careful..:) (GD..let me pass.. T.T)

No comments: