Friday, March 2, 2007

"World Of Warcraft: Buring Crusade" BEHIND-THE-SCENCES-DVD


The World of Warcraft (WOW)is one of the most famous online game in the world. it become famous because this game was made from Blizzard Entertainment. Inc ( they have the best game develop group).. after I played this game, I was drop into it and I would like to know how they made this "Epic" game."World Of Warcraft: Buring Crusade" BEHIND-THE-SCENCES-DVD is the best thing that can let me know how they develop this game. I got this DVD from WOW collector's edtion ( a special limited edition of the game..cost me more than 100 CAD..>.<) This DVD include development team interviews.( a very intersting section, Exclusive interviews and commentaries with the development team-includind the team leads, producers, artists, programmers, and etc...) I learned a lot about the process aboutgame development also their concept of developing games. another section is cinematics, it gives an in-depth look into the process of creating the Blizzard cinematics ( WOW's CG was excellent). form this section, I understand how developers making CGs. btw...this is the best game develop group I ever seen. I hope I can join them in the future..( daydreaming....lol)

6 comments:

EsTella said...

Many of my high school classmates play this online games
And I think bllizard is a really good game Inc. I used to play WarcraftIII for a while, and it's really complex and intersting!

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like an amazing game!

SabRina said...

Yeah, I agree with your opinion!

do you still play this game?

actually. i want to play too...but

it will cost me a lot of money....

Is that right?

Nick Yang said...

Study is important, but games are important too.. good luck,

Nikolay said...

Stop sitting all day long at the computer - Let's go FISHING it is more fun.

Super Saiyan said...

I have heard alot about this game. In fact my friend is trying to make me playing it, but I do not want to. I believe that it is addiction
Mohammad= goku= Super Saiyan